1.8

Update by user May 09, 2015

Full Refund has been recieved from Paypal.

However, that does not solve the bad experience, the rude language, the lies and false statements.

I expect this company to give me a public apology for their lack of customer service, as well as a full explanation on their false statements!

Original review posted by user May 09, 2015

Ordered for a VPS and recieved:

- Recieved a non-functional VPS

- Extreme poor performance (Memory and connection)

- Was faulty already right from the start:

- Slow and almost non-existent support - No response.

- Rude staff

- False statements

Proofs:

In this case my Order Number: 4459641377

Paypal Dispute Ticket: PP-003-898-462-179

Transaktionsnr.: 8EN77338YB3542406

My advice is to stay far away from this VPS provider!

They are not service minded and very hostile against their customers.

There are tons of complaints similar to mine on the GSA Forum.

On top of that, this company i.e GreenCloudVPS are stating that they have joined forces with another company, which turns out to be completely false.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. magically stated that there is a room for improvement of rude staff and bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of virtual private server and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Greencloudvps needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virtual private server in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greencloudvps. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Solidseovps.

Had an Experience with Greencloudvps?

Comments